Thursday, August 25, 2005

Santa Do You Miss Me?

(Reindeer Politics)



24 August 2005
Mr Santa
North Pole

Dear Sir,


I've been loyal for way too long
I gave my all but you've done me wrong
Love is blind but now I see
Your blinding love was not meant for me

Why does that red nose fascinate you so?
I have my strengths too, but you wouldn't know
Rudolf behaves as silly as he looks
It is my informed assessment that he is a crook

Now that I've lost my pride of place
It's time I moved onto my next phase
Greener pasture beckons me
New home away from sub zero freeze

So here I am at latitude zero
A loyal housepet to my new hero
Dear 'ol Santa do you miss me?
Drop by, say hello, come visit our chimney.

Yours Sincerely
Dasher


P/s: Please send my regards to Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blixon. I forgive Rudolph.

PP/s: Actually there are no chimneys in this part of the world. Only balconies.


August 2005
For Dasher. Happy Birthday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

HAPPY BURFDAY DASHER!!!! wat a cute poem :)

August 27, 2005 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!! :D

September 29, 2005 6:29 PM  
Blogger A D L I N . said...

Aww.. Its uber-cute.

And don't worry, I did wish Dasher a very happy birthday.

I'm sure he enjoyed it.

October 25, 2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger rojak man said...

Nice of you to visit joelando9422! Great job you've got..I'm sure it feels like holiday everyday!

January 10, 2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger rojak man said...

Hello The Watcher,

Nice to hear from you again! Dasher is..well..my pet dog- a bichon. We had great fun naming him when we first brought him home. My daughter and I have an ongoing dispute as to who first came up with the name "dasher". She claimed she got it from "Dash" in the movie "The Incredibles", though I distinctly remember my inspiration came from Santa and his reindeers.

March 24, 2006 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home