Humpty DumBty sat on the wall Dumb thing to do, deserved the big fall No sense bothering the kings horses and men Don't ever pull such a dumb stunt again!
Interesting rendition of a nursery rhyme. The more "Singapore" and "modern" version, I suppose? Keep up the good work! I really love reading your poetry!
rojak is an Asian salad dish that is unique to Singapore and the surounding countries. It is tossed in a dressing made with the base ingredient of prawn paste. All weird but wonderful. You just have to taste and see!
well, I'm pretty new to this blogging stuff as well, so welcome! I look forward to reading your writings.
2 Comments:
Interesting rendition of a nursery rhyme. The more "Singapore" and "modern" version, I suppose? Keep up the good work! I really love reading your poetry!
hello watcher.
rojak is an Asian salad dish that is unique to Singapore and the surounding countries. It is tossed in a dressing made with the base ingredient of prawn paste. All weird but wonderful. You just have to taste and see!
well, I'm pretty new to this blogging stuff as well, so welcome! I look forward to reading your writings.
Post a Comment
<< Home